Bikesure discount.

Moderators: James - Admin, Mick- Can Am

Re: Bikesure discount.

Postby Mick- Can Am » Wed May 24, 2017 7:03 am

There is an increase in ins tax premiums due next month :angry4:
Image Can am Renegade 850xxc, warn winch, 27" bighorns, clutch kit, wheel spacers and rjwc end can

i live with fear but sometimes she lets me go quad biking
Mick- Can Am
90 posts or more
90 posts or more

Cash on hand: 61,758.00
Town/City: bracknell
Make. Enter none if you don't have one.: can am
Model: Spyder f3s
Year of manufacture Enter 0 if none: 2017

Share On:

Share on Twitter Twitter Share on MySpace MySpace

Postby mrtigger » Wed May 24, 2017 7:10 am

Insurance tax is so small compared to our actual policies though. My new cover is with Performance Direct. Mce will cover quads BUT don't do pillion cover AND don't mention mud or off road as they dont like that. Not even byways..... Weirdos

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
mrtigger
90 posts or more
90 posts or more

Cash on hand: 3,734.00
Town/City: essex
Make. Enter none if you don't have one.: Barossa
Model: Cheetah 250 AKA Big Fatty
Year of manufacture Enter 0 if none: 2005

Postby MotoMad86 » Wed May 24, 2017 10:09 pm

mrtigger wrote:Insurance tax is so small compared to our actual policies though. My new cover is with Performance Direct. Mce will cover quads BUT don't do pillion cover AND don't mention mud or off road as they dont like that. Not even byways..... Weirdos

Thanks for coming back with the info, i only use mine on-road these days, was it cheaper with MCE if only using on-road? or was PD cheaper regardless? Thanks a lot.
MotoMad86
70 posts
70 posts

Cash on hand: 592.00
Town/City: Northern Ireland
Make. Enter none if you don't have one.: Quadzilla
Model: 450 Sport
Year of manufacture Enter 0 if none: 8

Postby mrtigger » Thu May 25, 2017 10:20 am

Mce fully comp was virtually the same price as third party elsewhere, it seems we're paying a lot for the luxury of taking passengers lol. However if I get a new quad that luxury will be going in favour of full cover for the bike...... But I'd SO miss Greenlanes it's not funny. Then again as a byway is a public highway, I can't imagine a policy can specifically state you ant use them so it's a game of don't ask they can't tell u no and add it later

mrtigger
90 posts or more
90 posts or more

Cash on hand: 3,734.00
Town/City: essex
Make. Enter none if you don't have one.: Barossa
Model: Cheetah 250 AKA Big Fatty
Year of manufacture Enter 0 if none: 2005

Postby MotoMad86 » Thu May 25, 2017 1:18 pm

mrtigger wrote:Mce fully comp was virtually the same price as third party elsewhere, it seems we're paying a lot for the luxury of taking passengers lol. However if I get a new quad that luxury will be going in favour of full cover for the bike...... But I'd SO miss Greenlanes it's not funny. Then again as a byway is a public highway, I can't imagine a policy can specifically state you ant use them so it's a game of don't ask they can't tell u no and add it later

In my opinion insurance companies should be more heavily regulated to prevent unjust fees, a set percentage of discount should be given for every year you have not made a claim with the company. NCB means nothing really, you save pittance with it and that's really unfair. They are allowed to charge you whatever they feel like that day. They get away with murder and its all just a big cash cow, like anything else to do with finance and as the government get their greedy paws on the IPT they couldn't care less, the more expensive the better! Sickening really
MotoMad86
70 posts
70 posts

Postby MotoMad86 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:05 pm

Well I may rant but I always pay my dues if I'm a happy customer, fair is fair and I can confirm that bike sure were the cheapest for me this year by a considerable amount. For reference, MCE was the dearest, followed by Performance Direct. This could be a Northern Ireland thing though so just adding my 2 pence for anyone browsing the thread. Some info better than none and if bike sure are the most competitive then they deserve to be recognised for it as I did bash them a little.
MotoMad86
70 posts
70 posts

Postby Bikesure » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:23 pm

MotoMad86 wrote:Well I may rant but I always pay my dues if I'm a happy customer, fair is fair and I can confirm that bike sure were the cheapest for me this year by a considerable amount. For reference, MCE was the dearest, followed by Performance Direct. This could be a Northern Ireland thing though so just adding my 2 pence for anyone browsing the thread. Some info better than none and if bike sure are the most competitive then they deserve to be recognised for it as I did bash them a little.

Glad we could help and this got sorted in the end :)

Barry
Bikesure
90 posts or more
90 posts or more

Cash on hand: 795.00
Town/City: King's LYnn
Year of manufacture Enter 0 if none: 0

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Quad and Buggy Insurance