Newbie.

New users can introduce themselves here

Moderators: James - Admin, Mick- Can Am

Newbie.

Postby WITTY » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:37 am

Hi guys. New to this forum and to quading. Just bought myself a TGB BLADE 1000 cc. Being delivered on Saturday. :qwad:
User avatar
WITTY
less than 20 posts
less than 20 posts
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:10 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Cash on hand: 80.00
Town/City: West Midlands
Make. Enter none if you don't have one.: TGB.
Model: BLADE. 1000cc.
Year of manufacture Enter 0 if none: 2017

Share On:

Share on Twitter Twitter Share on MySpace MySpace

Re: Newbie.

Postby RichH » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:29 pm

WITTY wrote:Hi guys. New to this forum and to quading. Just bought myself a TGB BLADE 1000 cc. Being delivered on Saturday. :qwad:


Nice. You’ll have to do some pics and a full review.

Where abouts you based?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RH Doors & Shutters. Automatic Door and Security Roller Shutter specialists.

http://www.rhdoorsandshutters.co.uk
Image
User avatar
RichH
90 posts or more
90 posts or more
 
Posts: 2952
Images: 10
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:56 am
Has thanked: 101 times
Been thanked: 148 times
Cash on hand: 10,671.00
Town/City: Leeds
Make. Enter none if you don't have one.: Can-Am
Model: Renegade 850 xxc
Year of manufacture Enter 0 if none: 2016

Re: Newbie.

Postby WITTY » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:02 pm

RichH wrote:
WITTY wrote:Hi guys. New to this forum and to quading. Just bought myself a TGB BLADE 1000 cc. Being delivered on Saturday. :qwad:


Nice. You’ll have to do some pics and a full review.

Where abouts you based?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Based in the West Midlands.
User avatar
WITTY
less than 20 posts
less than 20 posts
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:10 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Cash on hand: 80.00
Town/City: West Midlands
Make. Enter none if you don't have one.: TGB.
Model: BLADE. 1000cc.
Year of manufacture Enter 0 if none: 2017

Re: Newbie.

Postby WITTY » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:09 pm

WITTY wrote:
RichH wrote:
WITTY wrote:Hi guys. New to this forum and to quading. Just bought myself a TGB BLADE 1000 cc. Being delivered on Saturday. :qwad:


Nice. You’ll have to do some pics and a full review.

Where abouts you based?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Based in the West Midlands.
ImageImageImageImage

That’s the only pics I got at the moment, until the bike is delivered on Saturday.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
WITTY
less than 20 posts
less than 20 posts
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:10 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Cash on hand: 80.00
Town/City: West Midlands
Make. Enter none if you don't have one.: TGB.
Model: BLADE. 1000cc.
Year of manufacture Enter 0 if none: 2017

Re: Newbie.

Postby WITTY » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:35 pm

Ignore the price tag as that is not what I paid.
User avatar
WITTY
less than 20 posts
less than 20 posts
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:10 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Cash on hand: 80.00
Town/City: West Midlands
Make. Enter none if you don't have one.: TGB.
Model: BLADE. 1000cc.
Year of manufacture Enter 0 if none: 2017

Re: Newbie.

Postby sgalaxy » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:07 pm

Be nice to hear a honest review on the quad once you had it a while. Enjoy your new ride and welcome to forum

Sent from my Lenovo YB1-X90F using Tapatalk
sgalaxy
90 posts or more
90 posts or more
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:00 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 19 times
Cash on hand: 70.00
Town/City: Coleford gloucestershire
Make. Enter none if you don't have one.: Quadzilla
Model: Rs8
Year of manufacture Enter 0 if none: 2011



  • Advertisement

Return to New users

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron